In just a few weeks, the holiday shopping season will be in full force. Your Smart Money Moves will bring you some of the best Black Friday sites we know of on the internet. One of things I always struggle with every year is finding some places to get some cool yet inexpensive places to get some stocking stuffer gifts. If you are like me, it is getting old to get or give gift cards. Here are five ideas for you while you go Holiday shopping.
- The Container Store -(www.containerstore.com) – you usually only think about a place like this if you need a place to buy storage for books, toys, or clothes, but they have a ton of great little stocking stuffer ideas for under $15.
- The Spectrum Of Gifts- (www.gifts.com) – Gifts.com has hundreds of ideas for stuffing those stockings, or a small gift for a friend at the office. Many of these items are under $10.
- A Million Books (www.booksamillion.com) – This is a great place to potentially pick up a book, dvd, or small toy for a stocking stuffer.
- Get Perpetual (www.perpetualkid.com) – All of these gifts have a little bit of the goofy side that comes with them to keep your inner kid going. Not sure everyone needs a gummy bear on a stick, but you are bound to find something funny for the stocking on this site.
- Cherry Culture (www.cherryculture.com) – If you want to give someone lipstick, nail polish, or an eye brow powder kit, this site could help you find that small item you were looking for to complete your list.
oXYGen Financial, Inc. co-CEO Ted Jenkin is one of the foremost knowledgeable professionals in giving financial advice to the X and Y Generation.
Ted Jenkin, CFP®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CRPC®, CMFC®, CRPS®
Co-CEO and Founder oXYGen Financial, Inc.
Request a FREE consultation: www.oxygenfinancial.net
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through NFP Advisor Services, LLC (NFPAS), Member FINRA/SIPC. Oxygen Financial is not affiliated with NFPAS. NFPAS does not provide tax or legal advice. This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives and Investment Advisor Representatives of NFP Advisor Services, LLC (NFPAS) may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. For additional information, please contact NFPAS Compliance Department at 512-697-6000. PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. NFP Advisor Services, LLC makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is NFP Advisor Services, LLC liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.