In just a few weeks, the holiday shopping season will be in full force. Your Smart Money Moves will bring you some of the best Black Friday sites we know of on the internet. One of things I always struggle with every year is finding some places to get some cool yet inexpensive places to get some stocking stuffer gifts. If you are like me, it is getting old to get or give gift cards. Here are five ideas for you while you go Holiday shopping.
- The Container Store -(www.containerstore.com) – you usually only think about a place like this if you need a place to buy storage for books, toys, or clothes, but they have a ton of great little stocking stuffer ideas for under $15.
- The Spectrum Of Gifts- (www.gifts.com) – Gifts.com has hundreds of ideas for stuffing those stockings, or a small gift for a friend at the office. Many of these items are under $10.
- A Million Books (www.booksamillion.com) – This is a great place to potentially pick up a book, dvd, or small toy for a stocking stuffer.
- Get Perpetual (www.perpetualkid.com) – All of these gifts have a little bit of the goofy side that comes with them to keep your inner kid going. Not sure everyone needs a gummy bear on a stick, but you are bound to find something funny for the stocking on this site.
- Cherry Culture (www.cherryculture.com) – If you want to give someone lipstick, nail polish, or an eye brow powder kit, this site could help you find that small item you were looking for to complete your list.
oXYGen Financial, Inc. co-CEO Ted Jenkin is one of the foremost knowledgeable professionals in giving financial advice to the X and Y Generation.
Ted Jenkin, CFP®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CRPC®, CMFC®, CRPS®
Co-CEO and Founder oXYGen Financial, Inc.
Request a FREE consultation: www.oxygenfinancial.net
TED JENKIN IS SECURITIES LICENSED THROUGH INVESTACORP, INC. A REGISTERED BROKER/DEALER MEMBER FINRA, SIPC. ADVISORY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH INVESTACORP ADVISORY SERVICES, INC. A SEC REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISORY FIRM. Linked sites are strictly provided as a courtesy. Investacorp, Inc., and its affiliates, do not guarantee, approve nor endorse the information or products available at these sites nor do links indicate any association with or endorsement of the linked sites by Investacorp, Inc. and its affiliates.