- How long have you been in practice? Are you a CPA?
- Will you or someone else in your firm be working on my situation?
- Do you have a specialty?
- Are you licensed to offer any financial products?
- Do you have any formal or informal relationships with other professionals or institutions that I should be aware of?
- Do you offer advice on tax strategy?
- How many of your clients have been audited by the IRS? Results?
- How many clients do you serve? Your firm?
- Do you work with any small business owners?
- Can you provide me some referrals of satisfied clients?
Kile Lewis, CRPC®
Co-CEO and Founder oXYGen Financial, Inc.
Request a FREE consultation: www.oxygenfinancial.net
Related Articles – Top 10 Ways To Tighten Up Expenses For Business Owners, Top 5 Insurance Policies To Avoid , TOP 10 Atlanta LATE NIGHT Restaurants, The Top 10 Most Overlooked Tax Deductions , Top 5 Ways to Help Someone Who Is Unemployed
oXYGen Financial, Inc. co-CEO Kile Lewis is one of the foremost knowledgeable professionals in giving financial advice to the X and Y Generation.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through NFP Advisor Services, LLC (NFPAS), Member FINRA/SIPC. Oxygen Financial is not affiliated with NFPAS. NFPAS does not provide tax or legal advice. This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives and Investment Advisor Representatives of NFP Advisor Services, LLC (NFPAS) may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. For additional information, please contact NFPAS Compliance Department at 512-697-6000. PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. NFP Advisor Services, LLC makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is NFP Advisor Services, LLC liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.