It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to….was a famous song done by Lesley Gore in 1965 that has stood the test of time. In the seven years I have been bringing you smart money moves, one topic I haven’t discussed is how to get free schwag on your birthday. So, here is my top ten list on places to get FREE stuff on your special day.
- Auntie Anne’s – Sign up for Pretzel Perks and get a free pretzel on your birthday.
- Chick fil a – Become an Email Insider and get a special birthday offer.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Get a free beverage on your birthday by signing up for the DD Perks Rewards Program.
- Hallmark – Get a free card and a coupon for 20% off one item when you become a Hallmark Crown Rewards member.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Get a coupon for a free birthday burrito when you join their eWorld.
- Panera – Join MyPanera and get a free pastry on your birthday.
- RedBox – Get the Redbox Play Pass and receive a free birthday rental.
- Sephora –Register with Sephora and receive a free gift on your birthday!
- Starbucks – Get a free birthday drink by signing up for Starbucks Rewards.
- Subway – You’ll receive a free 6 inch sub and drink on your birthday when you join the Subway Eat Fresh Club.
- Atlanta Bonus!!! Waffle House – Become a member of the Waffle House Regulars Club and receive a free waffle on your birthday.
What’s a better way to say Happy Birthday than with getting a bunch of FREE gifts? I’ve set up a separate e-mail for the places that I really want the FREE stuff so I don’t have to be looking through junk mail every day. Check these 10 tips out to save money on your birthday and get treated for FREE.
Request a FREE No-Obligation Consultation: www.oxygenfinancial.net
Ted Jenkin is a frequent guest columnist for the Wall Street Journal and Headline News Weekend Express. He is the co-CEO of oXYGen Financial. You can follow him on LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/in/theceoadvisor or on Twitter @tedjenkin.