Several years ago, one of my favorite YouTube comedy teams Tripp and Tyler, came out with a short clip called S*it Nobody Says. If you have not seen it (especially because there are a few Atlanta references), here it is for your enjoyment http://bit.ly/29f22uP. Since it is summertime, I thought I would have some fun and give you my top items over the past twenty five years about S*it Nobody Says About Money. Here you go….
- I wish my kids would move home and stay until they get married.
- I hope he buys me an engagement ring from Zales.
- I can’t wait for the IRS to audit me.
- I hope she buys more pillows for the bed this weekend.
- I hope he has a good time at the Strip Club.
- I’ve been dying to buy a Smart Car.
- I should up my kids’ allowances.
- Private school college tuition really is a good deal.
- If I needed to really cut back, I’d be willing to eat at Captain D’s.
- If I needed to really cut back, I’d buy work attire at Wal-Mart.
- If I needed to really cut back, I’d start bringing my lunch to work every day.
- If I needed to really cut back, I’d start riding MARTA more.
- If I needed to really cut back, I’d give up eating out altogether.
- I’m so happy with the interest rate on my bank account.
- I’m pretty sure the politicians don’t rig up the stock market.
- I hope I get a roll of coins for Christmas.
- I hope I get a pet rock on my next birthday.
- Divorce makes you much, much more wealthy.
- My ex-wife really wants her child support lowered.
- Your in-laws won’t take control of your wedding if you let them pay.
- Christmas at the in-laws sounds way better than a vacation to Atlantis.
- I hope they come tonight to sell us more life insurance.
- My health care plan rocks!
- No, seriously… pick up that penny, it is really valuable.
- $7.00 for a beer at the game? Sounds like a bargain.
- I’m glad she bought that new platter for the house.
I’d love to hear your S*it nobody says about money. Leave me a comment below.
Ted Jenkin is a frequent guest columnist for the Wall Street Journal and Headline News Weekend Express. He is the co-CEO of oXYGen Financial. You can follow him on LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/in/theceoadvisor or on Twitter @tedjenkin.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. oXYGen Financial is not affiliated with Kestra IS or Kestra AS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS do not provide tax or legal advice.